Bluefoters GmbH understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visit www.bluefilters.com (“our website”) and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a manner that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law.
What data do we collect?
Depending upon your use of our website, we may collect some or all of the following personal and non-personal data:
- Personal information: first and last name,
- Contact information: phone number, email address,
- Demographic information: geographic location,
- Web broweser type and version, operating system,
- On-site behaviour: referring site, your activity on our website, your exit site.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Blufilters GmbH with most of the data we collect. We collect and proces data, when you:
- Use or view our wiebsite via your browser’s cookies,
- When you send an inquiry via the contact form available on our website here: …
How do we use your data?
We process your data securely and lawfully for no longer than is necessary. We collect them, so we can:
- Provide and manage your access to our website,
- Personalise and tailor your experience on our website,
- Process your inquiry,
- Research market,
- Analyse your use of our website and gather feedback to enable us to continually improve our website and your user experience.
How do we store your data?
Data security is very important to us, and to protect your data we have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure data collected through our website.
We securely store your data at our premises in Germany/on our servers located in Poland, in email and CRM systems, protected with passwords.
We may use your data for marketing purposes (e. g. contacting you by email or by telephone with information, news and offers on our products or services). We will not, however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop Bluefilters GmbH form contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please send us a notice to email@example.com.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user of www.bluefilters,com is entitled to the following:
- you have the right to request us for copies of your personal data.
- you have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us for complete information you believe is incomplete.
- you have the right to request Bluefilters GmbH erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- you have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- you have the right to object to Bluefilters GmbH processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- you have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to excersize any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write us to Messingweg 43, D-48308 Senden, Germany.
What are cookies?
Our site may place and access certain first party cookies on your computer or device. Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. All cookies used by and on our site are used in accordance with current EC Directive and GDPR.
Before cookies are placed on your computer or device, you will be shown a pop-up notice requesting your consent to set those cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of cookies you are enabling us to provide the best possible experience and service to you.
You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of cookies; however certain features of our site may not function fully or as intended.
By using our site you may also receive certain third party cookies on your computer or device. Third party cookies are those placed by websites, services, and/or parties other than us. Third party cookies are used on our site for You Tube access and sharing content across social media sites such as Facebook and Linked In.
These analytics programs (e.g. Google Analytics) also tell us if, on an anonymous basis, how people reached this site and whether they have been there before, enabling us to better understand how our site is used. It enables us to improve our site and the products and services offered through it.
What type of cookies do we use?
We use following type of cookies:
- Functional cookies – we use them to recognize you on our website and remeber your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and what location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising cookies – we use them to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device and your IP address. We sometimes share some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies?
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies. However, if you do that, certain features of our site may not function fully or as intended. Cookies enable us to continually improve our website, making it a better and more useful experience for you.
How to contact us